The Print & Copy Helpdesk is located on the 1st floor of the Library within the Tech Centre.
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 6.50pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10.30am to 5.50pm (during term time)
Photocopying and printing charges
- 3.5p per side for A4 mono and 7p A3 mono
- 10p per side for A4 colour and 20p A3 colour
Put credit on your account to print or photocopy. There are 3 ways to do this:
1. Use the value loaders, these are available on the lower ground and 1st floors.
2. Sign in to your online print account.
3. Visit the Print & Copy Helpdesk during opening hours.
You can use any printer on campus once you have sent your documents to print.
Contact email@example.com for assistance.
Visitors and alumni
Visitors and alumni are able to print using the printers on the 1st floor of the Library. To create a printing account, make sure you have your login and password then visit the Tech Centre on the 1st floor.
If you need help with your login and password then email us or come to the Enquiry Desk by the entrance.
Print & Copy Helpdesk staff can bind your work for you while you wait - it normally only takes a few minutes for this to be done. This service is offered throughout the year and is often used by students wanting to have their dissertation bound.
We offer 'plastic comb binding' only so check your department requirements to ensure this meets expectations. A single set of plastic comb binding normally costs £2.50.
You can contact the team directly for further information on: 0207 955 7939.
Please ensure you observe UK copyright law.
Please don't press down on book spines and take extra care with large and heavy items.