Library building opening hours
- LSE Library is open 24/7 for LSE staff and students.
- 8am until 12 midnight for everyone else who has a card*.
- *From 20 April until 1 June there is restricted access for non-LSE visitors. Find out more.
Enquiries staff are your first stop for help with the Library and its services. You can also contact the team by email or on Twitter.
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm (Closed 13 April to 19 April inclusive)
Visit this desk to get general help with borrowing, requesting material and any other issues to do with your Library account.
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 7pm (Closed 13 April to 19 April inclusive)
- Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 6pm (Closed 13 April to 19 April inclusive)
The Women's Library Reading Room
On the 4th floor of the Library, The Women's Library Reading Room is the space for using LSE and The Women's Library archives and special collections. Read about access to archives and special collections
- Monday to Friday: 10.30 am to 5pm (Closed 13 April to 19 April inclusive)
- Saturdays by appointment
Visit our exhibition space by the entrance to LSE Library. Exhibitions change termly and are an opportunity to explore themes within our unique and distinctive collections. View current and past exhibitions.
LSE Library, 10 Portugal Street, London WC2A 2AE.
View LSE Library on Google Maps.