Registering for personal web space

What's related > Personal pages | Personal pages: conditions of use for LSE staff and students | Basic legal guide for personal page holders

How to Register for Personal Web Space (PDF) explains how to register and there's more information related to personal web pages at IT Guides (select 'Personal web pages' from the 'Search by category' drop-down list).

Once you've registered, you'll get a U:space similar to your H:space - the only difference is that anything you store in the U:space will be visible on the web.

IT Services also provides a training course for LSE students and staff. For editors responsible for maintaining departmental pages, the Web Services Team provides a separate course. For more information on the Web Services Team course, please contact

^ Back to top