Web Services team
What's related > Best practice for web pages: summary
The Web Services team is part of the Press and Communications Division.
The team's purpose is to enable the Schools use of the web for both communication and self-service. We aim to use the web to improve the quality and scope of the Schools services and ensure that those services are robust, cohesive, efficient and cost-effective. We work to support the School's strategic priorities.
The team's approach is customer-focused, as its reach extends beyond other service providers and through to the Schools customers: principally staff, students, and alumni. Its mission is:
- to facilitate the Schools use of the web for both communication and self-service;
- to provide and support the LSE website such that it:
- meets the needs of users in pursuit of the School's objectives;
- promotes the School, its parts and its friends;
- facilitates access to the School, its parts and its friends; and
- establishes a high-quality presence for the School on the web; and
- to ensure that the LSE website operates in accordance with the constraints set by law, regulation, guidance and ethics.
Web Services does not work on LSE for You. Queries regarding LSE for You should be sent to email@example.com
See also Web Services homepage.
^ Back to top