MSc Learning Development Programme
This information is for the 2016/17 session.
Teaching and Learning Centre staff.
All MSc students are welcome and all events are free of charge.
No previous knowledge required.
This is a year-long series of lectures and workshops designed to complement MSc students' academic learning. Topics include:
- How to study at LSE;
- How to build confidence for academic writing;
- How to write essays at LSE;
- How to present with skill and confidence;
- How to be mindful and reduce stress;
- How to get started on your MSc dissertation.
All events follow the dates of the LSE teaching year. Further details, and links to booking pages, can be found at MSc Learning Development Programme.
There is no formal assessment for this course.