Inserting an arrow to return to the top of the page
If you are using Frontpage 2000:
- Hit 'Return' after a paragraph
- Hold down Shift key and type 6
- Select ^ from the main toolbar, select Insert Hyperlink
- In the URL box, delete http:// and type in #top and click 'OK'
- To move the arrow to the right-hand side of the page, select it again and from the main toolbar, click 'Align right'
Note: As part of the production process, all pages will automatically have a 'back to the top' arrow inserted at the bottom of the page. To avoid white space appearing at the end of your page, ensure that there are no unwanted paragraph breaks after the last line.
^ Back to top