Creating 'highlights' boxes in FrontPage sites
What's related > Top level and second level pages
If you want to add a new two-row 'highlights' table (used for 'latest news' items or links you want to draw particular attention to at a certain time), you'll need to set the correct style value to an ordinary two-row table. The production process will transform the look-and-feel automatically.
All you need to do is:
- Insert a two-row table as normal, right-click the table and select Table Properties
- Click the Style button when the properties window appears. In the Class field you should enter template-box
- Click OK and OK again to close the properties window
- In the top row type 'Highlights'
- Convert this text to bold by highlighting it and clicking 'B' on the toolbar
- In the second row type the name of the page you want to link to and create a hyperlink in the usual way. For example, type 'See our Events for the Michaelmas term', and select 'Events', if this is the name of your page, as the link
^ Back to top