Academic Development Programme
This information is for the 2017/18 session.
Teaching and Learning Centre staff
All LSE academic and research staff are welcome and all events are free of charge, but booking for each event is required.
For some events, participants are requested to bring along current work and/or be prepared to participate actively.
This year-long series of interdisciplinary workshops is designed for academic and research staff who are keen to pursue professional development and enhance the impact of their teaching and research. Workshop subjects include:
- Understanding student learning: theory and practice;
- The core elements of good course design;
- Lecturing at LSE: new ideas and approaches;
- Research methods: teaching practice and exchange;
- Using the voice to engage and inspire.
All events follow the dates of the LSE teaching year. Further details, and links to booking pages, can be found on the Atlas page.
There is no formal assessment for this course.