Our online courses make our world-leading teaching and research accessible to a global audience. We partner with organisations to deliver our existing portfolio to meet your business needs as individuals, as a team or as part of a wider organisation. From general courses in leadership, management and strategy to highly specialised courses, your employees will gain access to the insights and teaching of LSE subject experts and thought leaders, equipping them with the skills and knowledge to enhance their career and provide immediate, long-lasting impact to your organisation.
Learn as individuals
Our online courses can be offered to your employees as a benefit. Employees can choose the courses that are the most beneficial for their professional development, providing a personalised learning journey
Learn as a team
Our online courses can be taken by a team in your organisation in a closed cohort, offering a customisable, unified, and integrated learning experience
Learn as an organisation
Our online courses can be delivered as an exclusive contextualised presentation for your company at a time of your choosing with opportunities for co-branding
Why partner with LSE for your learning needs
- As a world-class university and renowned for its excellence in research and faculty, our courses expertly connect the academic theory to practical business application
- Our courses have a 94% completion rate and are delivered in manageable sections with the opportunity to track employees’ progress. Clear learning outcomes can be directly applied to your organisation to provide immediate impact
- Courses are developed by LSE academics with input from leading practitioners, enabling employees to gain access to LSE experts’ insights and teaching
- Enhance the leadership, strategic and workplace skills of your employees and strengthen their subject-specific expertise and knowledge with the broad range of courses on offer
- Study as individuals or bring geographically disparate teams together to learn as a group, with the opportunity to contextualise the content to meet the needs of your business
- A guaranteed seamless learning experience with our courses delivered in collaboration with online education leaders, GetSmarter. Individuals learn through a highly supportive and interactive learning platform with a dedicated Success Team
Courses last between 6-10 weeks, with 7-10 hours of study per week.
- Courses are developed by LSE academics and consist of a combination of readings, videos, real-world case studies and assignments.
- Each module is released weekly, allowing a flexible but structured approach to learning.
Participants will receive feedback and guidance from a tutor team, as well as being paired with a dedicated Success Manager, providing a personalised approach to online education and ensuring they are fully supported throughout their learning journey.
Fees can be found on the course pages. We offer preferential rates to corporate partners.
If you would like to find out more about what we can do for your organisation, please get in touch via our enquiry form: