Our building is open for LSE staff and students for the purpose of research and study.
Book a test in advance
Anyone coming to campus must be able to show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 4 days previously.
Book a COVID-19 test
Entering the Library
You do not need to book a space to enter the Library.
Upon entry you must provide Security with:
- proof you are a LSE student or member of staff
- proof of your negative COVID-19 test
Library services and environment
- single use, socially distanced study spaces on all floors
- computer workstations and printers
- physical collections and borrowing available
- group study spaces are not available
- food is not allowed
- masks to be worn at all times