Our building is open 24/7 for LSE staff and students for the purpose of research and study. You do not need to book a space to enter.
The busiest time is between 3pm and 6pm.
If you want to avoid queueing to enter, we suggest visiting outside of these hours.
Staff and students should get tested twice a week while working or studying on campus, in line with government guidance.
Book a COVID-19 test
Library services and environment
- single use, socially distanced study spaces on all floors
- computer workstations and printers
- physical collections and borrowing available
- group study spaces are not available
- food is not allowed
- masks to be worn at all times