Indenting list items in FrontPage
What's related > Lists
- To turn items into a list-within-a-list (a nested list) in FrontPage you need to click the Increase Indent icon twice
- On the second click the selected list items become part of a new list and the numbering of the outer list changes accordingly
- To turn the nested listed into a lower-case Romanised list:
- Right-click, select List Properties
- Click the appropriate format
- Click OK
2010 To all web editors:
See important information about the migration of LSE websites into the Content Management System: CMS: migration.
Are you looking for CMS 'How to' guides?
^ Back to top