This report examines the challenges confronting Southern Europe and seeks to explore the potential benefits the countries of the region could gain through closer cooperation in migration, maritime security, energy, and defence.
This report was supported by Laskaridis Shipping, Hellenic Petroleum, & Elka Shipping.
Read the report:
A Strategy for Southern Europe
The report executive summary is is available in the following languages:
- Espanol (Translated by Marianna Lara-Otaola)
- Português (Translated by Dr Rui Lopes)
- Ελληνικά (Translated by Dr Dionysios Chourchoulis)
- Italiano (Translated by Paola Roberta Gioffredi)
- Deutsche (Translated by Ben Mueller)