Series Co-ordinator: Natacha Postel-Vinay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Venue: KSW G.01
Brown Bag Seminars Lent 2020
29 October 2019
- Economic History 'Research Blast'
- Brief presentations from faculty on current and up and coming research projects
12 November 2019
- Presenter: Professor Max Schulze
- Title: 'Did the Thirty Years War foster long-run market disintegration?
3 December 2019
- Presenter: Dr Gerben Bakker
- "Foreign attempts to enter the Hollywood film business: sunk costs, market size and market structure, 1920-2010."