Series Co-ordinator: Natacha Postel-Vinay (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lent Term 2021 Online Seminars
- Chris Minns (LSE) and David Escamilla-Guerrero (St Andrews)
- Migrant networks and self-selection in early 20th Century labour markets: crossing the 49th parallel revisited
- Jason Lennard (LSE), with Finn Meinecke (Bank of England) and Solomos Solomou (Cambridge University)
- Measuring Inflation Expectations in Interwar Britain
29 October 2019
- Economic History 'Research Blast'
- Brief presentations from faculty on current and up and coming research projects
12 November 2019
- Presenter: Professor Max Schulze
- Title: 'Did the Thirty Years War foster long-run market disintegration?
3 December 2019
- Presenter: Dr Gerben Bakker
- "Foreign attempts to enter the Hollywood film business: sunk costs, market size and market structure, 1920-2010."
3 March 2020