Your support provides unrestricted, immediate use funding for a range of projects across the School that widen participation, improve the student experience, enhance our academic departments and power our research centres.
Your gift, your choice
Our regular giving opportunities maximise the impact of your generosity and ensure we report back effectively to you. You can identify a preferred area of support, in keeping with the School's priorities.
LSE is committed to supporting our students
We have identified three core funds through which you can help us to support our current and future students during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Student Hardship Fund - Supporting LSE students who are facing unexpected immediate hardship as a result of the coronavirus pandemic
- Student Wellbeing Fund - Providing crucial support to LSE students by strengthening our offering of mental health and wellbeing provision during the coronavirus pandemic
- Student Support Scholarship Fund - Giving financial assistance for scholarships and bursaries to LSE students from 2020/21 to help address the impact of the coronavirus pandemic
You can also choose to support:
- LSE 2030 Fund – invest in the future of LSE by supporting immediate strategic priorities
- Student Experience Fund – enable student-led initiatives that enhance their LSE experience
- Academic Departments and Institutes – help LSE Departments and Institutes to innovate in educating brilliant minds
- Research Centres – support world leading research that transforms global societies
- LSE Entrepreneurship Fund - Supporting LSE Generate, the School's home for social entrepreneurship initiatives