Please consider supporting the future of LSE by making a a regular gift to the LSE Annual Fund.
You can identify a preferred area of support, in keeping with the School's priority areas:
- Strategic initiatives – you could help the Annual Fund to respond flexibly to strategic priorities and emerging needs by designating an unrestricted gift to be used at LSE’s discretion.
- Student support – direct your gift to scholarships and bursaries which provide financial assistance to ensure students are able to study at LSE.
- Teaching and research excellence – your gift could help academic initiatives that maintain LSE’s reputation as a world class centre of teaching and research excellence.
- Student life – support initiatives that enhance the LSE student experience and contribute significantly to campus life.
- Your academic department - you have the option of directing your gift to your preferred academic department.
By giving to the School philanthropically through the LSE Annual Fund, you can make an investment in the School’s future and help maintain LSE's global reputation for excellence.
Your generous donations to the Annual Fund:
- Offer LSE a large degree of flexibility – loyal unrestricted support from the LSE community of alumni and friends allows the School to tackle unforeseen challenges and seize opportunities as they arise.
- Help students, faculty and the School today, while also preserving the value of an LSE education.
- Change students’ lives by giving them the opportunity to experience an LSE education, as the Annual Fund supports scholarships and bursaries, as well as improving the student experience.
- Give the School the freedom to innovate with crucial early-stage seed-funding for teaching, research and departmental initiatives.