How to contact us
Full information on how to contact us is given on our Getting in touch| page.

Visa applications

See our Visa Guide for full details.

If you are a non-EU/EEA national and require a visa to gain entry to the UK we will send you a Confirmation of Acceptance of Study (CAS) by email in May before your programme begins. The CAS is a unique number generated by the UKBA and is specific to your study at LSE. You will also be able to download a PDF of your CAS statement from your LSE for You account; the CAS statement is a précis of the information used by us to make your offer and supplied to UKBA. You can apply for your visa up to three months before your course begins.