Who do we work with?
Through a model of engagement with foundations and institutes, we have taught hundreds of young academics, policy makers, think-tank researchers and business analysts about the latest social science research from LSE.
- Fundación Rafael Del Pino
- Fundación Ramon Areces
- Fundación Universidad Empresa
How are the programmes structured?
Student experience research-led teaching from academics at the forefront of their fields. Learning is student-centred and participatory, tailored to the participants’ expertise and background.
What sort of topics could be covered?
Topics span LSE’s full range of disciplines. Topics covered in various past programmes have included: Economics for management; organisation of firms; organisational behaviour; firms, markets and the rise of emerging economies; the US and Europe: Before and after the financial crisis; climate change; and the future of Europe.
How long are the programmes?
The client stories below show programmes from between three and five days in length.
What benefits are there for the participants and their organisations?
- LSE is one of the foremost social science universities in the world
- You will be taught by members of LSE's staff of world-renowned academics, gaining valuable knowledge and skills
- Building skills and intellectual frameworks
- You can take the knowledge absorbed from LSE and impart it back to your home country, multiplying the impact of your individual training and experience
- Exchange of knowledge and perspective with other successful candidates
How do I find out more about the process of creating a programme for my organisation?
Contact us to find out how we can create a programme for your foundation.
See how LSE Custom Programmes has helped foundations like yours achieve success.