Next steps January - March 2019
Accept your offer of a place on LSE For You
- If you do not receive an invite to set up your LSE For You account within 2 weeks of receiving your offer please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure we have received all requested original documents stated in your offer email
- Check your offer email and ensure that we receive all outstanding documents as soon as possible. You will not be able to register as a student until we have these.
- Original transcripts should be posted to:
General Course Admissions
Student Marketing and Recruitment
London School of Economics and Political Science
London WC2A 2AE
- We also accept e-transcripts if sent securely and directly from your institution's registry office. These should be sent to email@example.com
- Please note that we are unable to return any documents sent to us as part of your application.
Apply for accommodation in one of the LSE or University of London halls of residence
- Apply for accommodation as soon as possible once applications open in February.
- Deadline for accommodation applications is 31 May 2019.
Apply for a John C Phelan General Course Scholarship
- Apply by the deadline of 1 June 2019 to be considered for an award of up to £20,520.
- Apply by downloading and completing the General Course Scholarship Form (PDF). If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please return your application form, including an academic reference, by post to the Financial Support Office. Applications must be received by the deadline in order to be considered.
Consider applying for an internship
Plan to arrive in London the weekend before Welcome Week
- Plan to arrive in London and move into your accommodation by Sunday 22 September 2019.