Whether you are in government, in a public or private organisation, including charities we are open to collaborative ideas that have a strong research basis. Please contact d.p.linehan.lse.ac.uk
Collaboration can take various formats. If you cannot find what fits your needs in the list below contact us with your requirements, we can be creative!
- Research grants. These can be custom designed for your problematic. Psychology@LSE has a long experience on performing applied research and LSE support divisions will swiftly and efficiently handle all administrative issues.
- Collaborative research. Psychology@LSE faculty participate in a number of national or international collaborative projects, (e.g. EU programmes). We are open to propositions of collaboration with high level teams, on the topics which are of interest to the Department. Please also browse the research groups
- Consulting. Psychology@LSE faculty consult for a variety of public or private bodies. The process goes through LSE enterprise which is LSE's support organisation dedicated to this activity. It is easy and straightforward. Click here to see examples of previous/current activity.
- Research topics and field work.
- Our MSc students produce a 10.000 word dissertation as part of their thesis, which includes field work. This represents at least 400 hours of work. If you submit a subject and propose access to empirical material we will circulate it. One of our students may be interested, contact Jacqueline.
- Hire our lab equipment.