This information is for the 2013/14 session.
Prof Stephen Jenkins OLD2.29
This course is available on the MPA in European Public and Economic Policy, MPA in International Development, MPA in Public Policy and Management, MPA in Public and Economic Policy and MPA in Public and Social Policy. This course is not available as an outside option.
This course is also coded DV4B4, EC4B4 and EU4B4, GV4B4.
MPA students must write a dissertation (of no more than 10,000 words) on a topic of their choice to be agreed with their supervisor.
Students will be allocated a supervisor, who will provide guidance on this piece of work. MPA Dissertation Workshops will be held to assist in the development of the dissertation.
Dissertation (90%, 10000 words) in the ST.
Project (10%) in the MT.
1) The dissertation title, abstract, contents page and a 5 page synopsis/introduction will count for 10% of the overall dissertation mark. Students may only change their topic thereafter with the agreement of their supervisor. Students will be given feedback on their abstracts. 2) The full dissertation of no more than 10,000 words will account for the remaining 90% of the overall mark.
Department: Social Policy
Total students 2012/13: 5
Average class size 2012/13: Unavailable
Value: One Unit