Home > News and media > FAQs

Press and Information Office
Fourth floor, Tower Three
Houghton Street

Tel: +44 (0)20 7955 7060
Email: pressoffice@lse.ac.uk|

Follow @lsenews| on Twitter



How can I find an LSE expert to talk to?

LSE has many academics willing to talk to journalists about their specialist subjects. If you know the person you want, or the subject area, please visit our online experts guide|  to find the right person. If you're having problems, contact the Press Office on 020 7955 7060.

How can I get hold of a picture of an LSE expert?

There are small black and white images of LSE academics to view in the Experts online guide|. The Press Office also manages a growing picture library, and can supply images of LSE academics for publication. If you would like one of these emailing to you, or need any other images of LSE, the Library, or general campus shots, please contact the Press Office on 020 7955 7060 or email pressoffice@lse.ac.uk| 

Can I film or take pictures on campus?

Please contact the Press Office if you want to film around LSE or in any of the School buildings: 020 7955 7060, pressoffice@lse.ac.uk|. LSE is an open campus which welcomes many members of the public but media do need permission from us to film within our premises.

Do you provide transcripts, podcasts or videos of lectures?

Transcripts of lectures are made available when possible and LSE podcasts as many public lectures and debates as possible too. All podcasts, videos and transcripts are posted online as soon as possible after each event. See the Events pages| for more. 

This office does not provide transcripts of students' degrees or certificates.  For these please contact the Student Services Centre|.