The winner for 2013 is: 'A Day in the Life' by Temujin Louie, Monika Lang, Rachel Henochsberg and Peter Wiegand.
You can see our runners up videos Welcome to my Life by Raneem Hannoush and #LSEMEDIA by Cristina Malaspina, and Konstantina-Theodora Vasilopoulou via our Department YouTube channel LSEMEDIACOMMS.
Competition is now closed. Thank you!
Your Department needs YOU!
Help represent your Department and show the world a day in the life of a Media and Communications student at LSE.
We want to share the Department of Media and Communications experience with everyone, to encourage others to join us and to demonstrate our creativity and expertise- and who best to do this than our very own students!
To enter the competition and for the chance to win £400 then we want you to submit a short film with your interpretation of a day in the life of a Media and Communications student at LSE. Deadline for entries is 8th April 2013 and will be judged by a panel from the Department. The winning video will be featured on the LSE website.
Entries are to be submitted to Gemma James (email@example.com) via the entry form below.
Deadline: 8th April 2013
Rules for Short Film Competition
1. 4 Students to each group.
2. Everyone involved in the making of the film and who feature in the film must be current students at LSE within the Department of Media and Communications
3. The prize money is £400 and will be divided to the group's discretion between the maximum of 4 members involved. The cheque will be written out to the lead team member, indicated on the entry form.
4. The film must be no longer than 4 minutes.
5. The deadline is 8th April and the winner will be announced on 29th April.
6. The film must be submitted either by USB or DVD format.
7. The purpose of the film is to depict a typical day for a student in the Department of Media and Communications at LSE.
8. The winning film will feature on the LSE website.
Terms and conditions apply.