Nutford House was built in 1916 and was acquired by the University in 1949, after which it was expanded to take in five terraced houses in Brown Street, known as the Annexe and one house in Seymour Place. Nutford House has 159 single rooms, and 21 shared rooms. Toilets and showers are shared and there are no en-suite facilities available.
The hall is situated within easy walking distance of Marble Arch and Edgware Road Underground stations, close to Hyde Park and Oxford Street. Travelling time to LSE is approximately 25 minutes.
Meals and facilities
For information about catering provision and facilities Nutford House, please visit: Nutford House [at University of London]
Residents at Nutford House have a 40-week contract covering Christmas and Easter vacations.
For information about fees at this hall, visit: Nutford House fees [at University of London]