Founded by the Duke of Connaught in 1919 as a memorial to the Duchess of Connaught, the original premises in Torrington Square were given by the Duke to the University in 1928. The hall forms part of a terrace of converted Georgian houses, situated in an attractive square in central London. Connaught Hall has 204 single rooms and five shared rooms.
Connaught Hall is situated within easy walking distance of LSE, in the University precinct.
Meals and facilities
For information about catering provision and facilities at Connaught Hall, please visit: Connaught Hall [at University of London].
Residents at Connaught Hall have a 40-week contract covering Christmas and Easter vacations.
For information about fees at this hall, visit: Connaught Hall fees [at University of London]