Advice and counselling

There are a number of places to turn to for advice and assistance if you should require it.  For more information, and details about other services, explore the links on the left. 

The Advice and Reception Team| in the Student Services Centre is an excellent first port of call if you're not sure where to turn for help. Stop by during their opening hours| for advice on which service can best support you during your studies.