Complaint about M/Phil or PhD supervisor

Supervisors are normally assigned to students at the time an offer of admission is made. Every student should be entitled to supervision from a full-time member of the academic staff of the School.

If the initial allocation of supervisor turns out to be inappropriate, a change of supervisor may be effected through the Research Student Tutor or Convener on the initiative of the student or supervisor, preferably, but not exclusively, in the first year.

Regulatory document

Other sources of help