Procedure for complaints of sexual harassment

What you can do:

A student may wish to discuss an incident with the Adviser to Women Students, or with the Dean of Undergraduate Studies or of the Graduate School, or some other person designated by the School, without necessarily making a complaint. Such discussions are to be kept confidential.

Further details are set out in the regulatory document listed below.

Regulatory document: