Complaint about a course

What you can do:

[Para 2, Principles and procedures for the consideration of student complaints] 

A student who is dissatisfied must seek a remedy informally, as soon as possible, if an undergraduate through the tutor, departmental tutor, departmental convener or dean of undergraduate studies , or if a graduate student through their supervisor, research student tutor, departmental convener or dean of the graduate school , as appropriate.

Regulatory document

This procedure sets out the means by which a student who is dissatisfied with any aspect of the School's teaching, tutorial or supervisory provision or other academic or directly related administrative matter can seek redress and correction of any deficiency.