How to contact us
LSE High Holborn 

178 High Holborn


Tel: +44 (0)20 7107 5737
Fax: +44 (0)20 7240 7284




Who's who at High Holborn|

Maintenance report form

Use this form to report electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling and fixture related issues in your hall. Typical examples are lamp changes, blocked sinks or blown fuses. In emergencies eg flooding, please report the fault in person to reception, or by dialling ‘0’ from any hall phone.

How long will it take until you repair the fault?
We aim to deal with most minor repairs before the end of the next working day - emergency items will, of course, be prioritised.

When an external contractor has to be called things may take a little longer, but we will do what we can to speed things up and give you an idea about when work will be done.

If the issue persists or isn’t resolved properly, please contact the front of house manager at your hall. For contact details, see the contact us box on the left.