5.3d Students with mental health problems

There are mental health and wellbeing advisers located in the Student Counselling Service and the Disability and Well-being Service (DWS). Staff with questions/concerns about a student with a mental health issue, or a student they believe may have a mental health problem, are welcome to contact the DWS (see At a glance insert for contact details) for advice.