4.3 Making changes

Academic advisers are involved in three different kinds of teaching changes during the year: students wishing to change classes, students wishing to change courses and students wishing to change degree programme. Departmental tutors are also involved in deciding whether a General Course student can transfer their programme of study to LSE.

4.3a Changing class(es)|

4.3b Changing options or courses|

4.3c Changing degree programmes|

4.3d General Course students wishing to transfer to LSE|