How to contact us

Use Service Request Form to report a facilities or maintenance issue.


To follow up progress on a job email


Helpdesk Enquiries:  020 7955 7956


Emergencies: Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5pm

020 7831 8713 or ext 2444 or #6244 if calling from a public access phone.


Emergencies: Out of hours

Contact Security on ext 2000



Estates Division Service request (helpdesk)

Requests for services are received by the Estates Help Desk. Please complete the appropriate web forms and include a full email address. For more information please see the Helpdesk booklet (PDF).

Not sure which form to use?  Then please read this.

Please Note:  Only click the 'Submit' button once.  The form may take a little while to process.  Multiple clicks on the 'Submit' button may cause errors.

Maintenance requests
Use to report electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling and fixture related issues and problems to existing facilities on campus. Typical examples are lamp changes, installation of shelves, broken glass and blocked toilets. Also used for whiteboard and noticeboard requests.  

Additional or replacement locks (Departmental Administrators only)

Additional or replacement keys, digital and Salto fob reprogramming (Departmental Administrators only)

For information on the standard Salto locks time schedules to landing/departmental doors and staff/student fobs, plus the location of Salto fob updators, please see A - Z of services under Salto locks.

Ancillary Card Request Form (formerly Associate Card)

For visiting academics or agency staff, Security can provide an Ancillary ID card. Authorised requestors are required to complete the Ancillary Card Request Form. An email confirmation will be sent when the card is ready for collection. Applications will be processed by the end of the following working day.  Enquiries should be directed to 

Estates cleaning and environmental requests
Use to report any cleaning and refuse related issues as well as waste and recycling requests. 

Furniture request form
Use to request single or multiple items of furniture.

Furniture removal request form

Following the furniture removal process (pdf), use this form to arrange collection of unwanted items of furniture. 

New Works Request form
Any improvements or new works to facilities, including painting and decorating.

Office moves and space management requests
Including allocation of space, relocation, acquisitions and disposals, please contact 

Out of hours maintenance support form 
This form is usually submitted by Conferences and Events on behalf of the event organiser.  It is used to request direct labour support for an out of hours function.  Please note that a budget code will be required as the overtime cost will be charged back to the event organiser.  

Peacock Theatre request form (for use by Sadlers Wells personnel)

Portering request form
Please submit this form at least 72 hours in advance wherever possible.

Signage and door plate request form 
If you require a new signage install, wish to inform us of broken signage or are based in EAS, CLM or CMK and require a new door plate, please complete this form.

PLEASE NOTE: If you require an update to signage using the paper insert system it is the responsibility of your Department Manager / Administrator, using the new template.

Telecoms request form (for Telecoms use only)
Please log your request with Telecoms who will then arrange the works in conjunction with Maintenance. 

Data point form (for use by IT services only) 
Please log your request with IT Services who will then arrange the works in conjunction with Maintenance.