The LSE Wallet is a service that enables LSE students to make online electronic payments for various School services. The LSE Wallet can be used by students to credit their printing accounts online, as an alternative to using the value loaders on campus or making payments at the Copy Shop.
Please note that LSE Wallet funds can only be used for ePrint, purchase of course packs and paying for library fines. If you need to top up funds to spend in the LSE catering outlets please refer to sQuid.
Logging in to the LSE Wallet
To log in to your LSE Wallet:
1. Log in to the LSE Wallet main page and click For Customers.
You will be redirected to an LSE authentication screen
2. Enter your LSE network username and password and click on Login. The main screen for the LSE Wallet will be displayed.
From here you can:
read the terms and conditions for use of the LSE Wallet.
set up your LSE Wallet.
Setting up your LSE Wallet
To set up your LSE Wallet:
1. Ensure that the Set Up Wallet tab is open.
2. Read carefully through the terms and conditions for use of the LSE Wallet.
3. If you agree to the terms and conditions, click on the check box then click on OK, I accept these terms.
Your LSE Wallet is created. The Set Up Wallet tab is replaced with the Top Up Wallet tab and there is an additional tab: My transactions.
From here you can:
transfer money from your own bank account into your LSE Wallet, using the secure internet payment service WorldPay and your credit or debit card.
review your LSE Wallet history.
Topping up your LSE Wallet
You can transfer money from your own bank account into your LSE Wallet, using the secure internet payment service WorldPay and your credit or debit card.
To top up your LSE Wallet
1. Click on the Top Up Wallet tab.
2. Enter the amount you wish to transfer from your bank account to your LSE Wallet.
If you wish, you can also enter a note to identify the transaction.
3. Click on Pay at Worldpay to begin the payment transfer. You will be taken to the WorldPay website.
4. On WorldPay's secure payment page, select the amount you wish to transfer and click on the appropriate icon to choose your payment method. You will be now be prompted to enter card and cardholder details.
5. Enter the details for your credit or debit card as well as your own details.
6. Click on MAKE PAYMENT when you are finished. Successful transactions will be confirmed on screen and by email.
7. Click on the link to return to the LSE Wallet.
Using your LSE Wallet to top up your student print account
To make an online payment through the student printing service using LSE Wallet, see Online printing payment
Reviewing your LSE Wallet history
You can review all past transactions by date, by transaction type (credit, debit or both) or by vendor (who you have paid credit to).
To review your LSE Wallet history
1. Click on the My Transactions tab.
2. Select the transaction options you require, then click on Fetch.
You will then be shown a list of past transactions, indicating each transaction ID number, date and time, amount of credit or debit, and your wallet balance at the end of the transaction. Each successfully confirmed and completed transaction will show a green tick after it.
This service has been thoroughly tested, but in the event that you encounter a problem, or you receive an error while using the LSE Wallet, contact the IT Help Desk in the first instance.
Terms and conditions
View the Terms and conditions for use of the LSE Wallet.
Reviewed September 2012