MSc Theory and History of International Relations
1. Why did you choose to study at LSE?
2. What are the benefits of studying in London?
3. Why did you choose a degree in International History?
4. What did you hope to gain from your degree?
5. How did you find the teaching, supervision and social life within the department?
6. What are you planning to do next?
7. What was your favourite module and why?
8. Would you recommend this course to incoming students? If so why?
*Read the interview*
(Done in 2013/2014)