Who do we work with?
We work with numerous education providers, such as universities, business schools and private foundations. We provide customised programmes for undergraduates, graduates and executives to enrich their studies, as part of a study tour at LSE.
How are the programmes structured?
Students arriving from the world’s top universities, experience research-led teaching from academics at the forefront of their fields. This is in combination with real-life insights from leading practitioners. Learning is student-centred and participatory.
What sort of topics could be covered?
Topics span from LSE’s full range of disciplines, for example international political economy; financial markets; managerial accounting; international relations & government; global economics; leadership; marketing; public policy; global finance; and commercial strategy.
How long are the programmes?
Programmes may run for a few days during terms or breaks, or they may span a full academic year. LSE Custom Programmes will accommodate your requirements and the students’ schedules.
What benefits are there for the students and their university?
- LSE is one of the foremost social science universities in the world
- Programmes and their assessments can be structured to offer credits at the home institution
- Students gain international academic experience at the heart of the most cosmopolitan city in Europe
- Exchange of knowledge and perspective, interacting with LSE students from around the world. LSE students come from 160 countries with over 100 languages spoken on campus
- You will be taught by members of LSE's staff of world-renowned academics, gaining valuable knowledge and skills which contribute to the student's future and that of their country
How do I find out more about the process of creating a programme for my university?
If you are an education provider interested in delivering a unique experience for your students, please contact us.
See how LSE Custom Programmes has helped universities like yours achieve success.