Who do we work with?
We design education programmes tailored for government departments; regulators; public agencies; and regional development agencies in the UK and abroad.
- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (UK)
- The Department of Trade and Industry (UK)
- The Treasury (UK)
- National governments across the Middle East and Asia
- Regional governments in Spain and Latin America
How are the programmes structured?
LSE Custom Programmes has particular expertise in creating executive education courses for the public sector. The programme will be tailored to your specification, fulfilling the executive education needs of your organisation.
What sort of topics could be covered?
Outward-looking topics are typically covered, such as political economy and world trade. Sector-specific issues are also popular, including local governance, public sector trends, policy implementation, and tax management. Practical sessions are offered on change management, leadership and communication.
How long are the programmes?
We create both short- and long-term programmes.
What benefits are there for the participants and their organisations?
- LSE is one of the foremost social science universities in the world
- Students are taught by members of LSE's staff of world-renowned academics, gaining valuable knowledge and skills
- Participants are encouraged to bring along any organisational challenges to be solved in the classroom, with the help of the professors and peers
- Participants gain the skills and expertise needed to help drive greater effectiveness, innovation and efficiency in their organisation
- The skills and expertise gained, help drive greater effectiveness, innovation and efficiency in your organisation
How do I find out more about the process of creating a programme for my organisation?
Contact us to see how we can create a programme for you and to find out how LSE’s expertise can benefit your organisation
See how LSE Custom Programmes has helped organisations like yours achieve success.