1. The programme fee includes tuition, electronic materials, tea and coffee breaks and lunches.
2. No travel expenses or accommodation costs are included in the programme fee; this includes all flights, accommodation, airport transfers, travel insurance or any other expenses.
3. Travel insurance is strongly recommended for all participants. Participants are responsible for organising their own travel insurance.
4. LSE Enterprise reserves the right to make alterations to the programme, date and/or venue at any time without prior notice.
5. Details for payment will be sent to you upon completing your registration form. In addition, we will send you further information on how to book your hotel close to the programme venue. You are free to choose alternative accommodation if you so wish.
6. Payment for the programme fees must be by invoice (bank transfer). Payment must be made within 14 days of the date of invoice, and in any event, no later than seven days before the Market Access Programme commences.
7. Payment must be received in full before the programme commences. We will only confirm your place once payment has been received.
8. The organisers reserve the right to cancel (by email) the programme up to two weeks before the date, in which case all payments will be returned in full.
9. All intellectual property rights and all other rights in all items delivered to you as part of, or in connection with, the Market Access Programme, shall be owned by LSE Enterprise Ltd.
10. We will not be liable for loss of profits; loss of business; depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goods; loss of contract; loss of use; loss of corruption of data or information; or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses; and our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the performance, or contemplated performance, of the programme shall be limited to the price received by us from you for the Services.
11. You acknowledge and agree that details of your personal data will be processed by us and on our behalf in connection with the Market Access Programme and LSE Enterprise.
13. Photos may be taken during the event for publicity purposes, you will be asked for consent and you have the option to opt-out.
14. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that are caused by events outside our reasonable control.
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise under them.
16. By submitting your registration you accept these terms.