9 - 13 April & 10 - 14 September 2018, London
What is LSE Health - Market Access Academy?
LSE Health - Market Access Academy is a programme joining pharmaceutical management with advanced knowledge & strategies in market access. The programme is a collaboration between the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and LSE Health.
Who is the programme for?
The Market Access Academy is tailored towards access new-starters.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience post university.
- Leadership experience in other functions, and looking to gain Access exposure.
- Limited/or very specific Access experience, but lacks the broader view.
- Recently became (<1 year), or will become, Global Access Leads in the near future.
What will Access Leaders gain?
- A common grounding in market access.
- Training in representative decision-making across the product life-cycle.
- Strategies to adapt to a changing landscape.
- Five days of lectures, case studies, workshops and VIP guest speakers.
How do I find out more?
The next academy sessions will take place 9 - 13 April 2018.
Click here to register your interest and to find out the programme information for 2018
The new LSE Health - Market Access Academy is a breakthrough to develop the necessary strategic and holistic competencies that the access professionals of the new Pharma need.
(Ana Cespedes, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Market Access and Pricing, EMD Serono)