Who do we work with?
Each year, LSE Custom Programmes undertakes a small number of programmes organised and designed for individuals who are facing interesting and unique career challenges.
How are the programmes structured?
The programme will be tailored to your specific needs, and will be balanced with your time constraints, challenges and responsibilities.
What sort of topics could be covered?
Topics span from LSE's full range of disciplines, and can include subjects such as management, economics, finance, politics, law, and public policy.
What benefits are there for the individual?
- LSE is one of the foremost social science universities in the world
- You will be taught by members of LSE's staff of world-renowned academics, gaining valuable knowledge and skills
- These programmes are designed to fit around you and your schedule
- LSE Custom Programmes is able to bring together a unique set of the most senior academic talents, allowing unique insight across subjects
- Individual programmes can give you an advanced level of understanding, so you can continue to excel in the future and solidify your success
How do I find out more about the process of creating a programme?
Contact us to see how we can create a unique programme just for you.
See how LSE Custom Programmes has helped individuals like you achieve success.