Who do we work with?
LSE Custom Programmes has worked with a range of private companies, from some of the world’s largest multinationals to young dynamic businesses looking to expand their horizons through training and education.
- Asset management companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research institutes
- PR firms
- Energy and manufacturing multinationals
- ICT companies
How are the programmes structured?
The programme will be tailored to your specification, fulfilling the executive education needs of your organisation.
What sort of topics could be covered?
Topics span from LSE's full range of disciplines and we cooperate closely with departments in the School such as Management, Economics, Industrial Relations, Law, and the Centre for Economic Performance.
How long are the programmes?
We create short- and long-term programmes at LSE, or at your chosen location.
What benefits are there for the participants and their organisations?
- LSE is one of the foremost social science universities in the world
- Students are taught by members of LSE's staff of world-renowned academics, gaining valuable knowledge and skills
- Participants are encouraged to bring along any organisational challenges to be solved in the classroom, with the help of the professors and peers
- Participants will build valuable relationships and networks, essential for career development and future success
- Participants gain the skills and expertise needed to help drive greater effectiveness, innovation and efficiency in their organisation
How do I find out more about the process of creating a programme for my organisation?
Contact us to see how we can create a programme for you and to find out how LSE’s expertise can benefit your organisation.
See how LSE Custom Programmes has helped corporations like yours achieve success.
Global financial institution
Find out how a global financial institution gained a truly competitive advantage, by understanding global economic trends and their local impacts across the world.
Top Italian bank, FinecoBank
Discover how FinecoBanks’s best performing financial consultants returned to Italy with new insights, enabling them to enhance their portfolio management.