LSE Consulting’s expertise in trade and investment pools together evidence-based research and analysis, evolving approaches to stakeholder engagement and expanding network of geographical expertise. We draw on experts from LSE’s International Trade Policy Unit, Department for International Relations, Centre for Economic Performance and a large number of external collaborators.
Our team covers a broad range of issues under the umbrella of trade and investment policy. We specialise in studies analysing bilateral, plurilateral and multilateral trade and investment agreements, including the treatment of regulatory issues, public procurement, competition and IPR.
In our recent projects we have expanded our focus to newly emerging areas such as digital trade, data rules, and sustainability. Additionally, we explore topics at the intersection between trade policy and other areas, like global governance, finance, geopolitics, and security.
Trade Project Manager: Elitsa Garnizova
- Centro de Investigaciones para la Transformación (CENIT)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
- Centre for Social and Economic Research (CASE)
- ECIPE (European Centre For International Political Economy)
- Fundación IDEA
- Institute for Globalization and International Regulation - Maastricht University
Maastricht, the Netherlands
- ISPI - Istituto per gli studi di politica internazionale (Institute for International Political Studies)
- IW Köln - Cologne Institute for Economic Research
- Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
- Tutwa Consulting Group
Germany & South Africa
- University of Adelaide
- University of Innsbruck
LSE Consulting has delivered studies, advice and capacity building as part of 5 framework contracts for EU institutions and the UK government over the past 5 years