Over Michaelmas Term LSE Director Minouche Shafik and members of the School Management Committee presented their ambitions for an improved LSE of tomorrow.
Outlining their vision for LSE to be the world-leading social science institution with the greatest global impact, the Director set out emerging strategic themes for discussion with students, staff and the wider LSE community.
LSE 2030 Ambitions
To be the world-leading social science institution with the greatest global impact, LSE will:
- Actively shape the world’s political, economic and social future
- Be the place for rigorous debate about global issues
- Equip students to be critical investigators and ‘change makers’
- Be the place for sustained, ongoing learning throughout a career or life
- All enabled by a culture of quality, inclusion and empowered staff and students
To review the presentation slide deck, please see here (internal document).
If you have any questions, comments or feedback you’d like to share please contact email@example.com or use the comments cards available across campus.