We need LSE students to tell us what they think about our spaces, our resources and the services that we provide. Fill in our LibQUAL+ 2017 survey before the end of March and you could win a Kindle Fire or one of 10 £10 Waterstones vouchers.
As a result of previous surveys in 2012, 2014 and 2016 we have:
- added over 598 new study spaces to meet ever-increasing demand
- invested £7 million developing and creating new Library spaces, including:
- converting the 4th floor to student use with dedicated silent and group study zones
- opening LSE LIFE with its flexible study spaces and increased access to power sockets
We have also worked hard to improve the rest of the building by:
- improving signage around the Library
- responding to complaints about chairs by updating them all in 2012
- refurbished the ground floor toilet facilities
We have also invested in improvements to our online spaces, such as:
- our vastly improved website that we launched earlier this year
- the Library Search system to improve discovery and access to our material
And we have developed services to make staff more visible so we can respond to comments about the Library study environment:
- by introducing a roaming staff service to help you where you are and when you have issues.
Help us to continue improving LSE Library for all students.
Fill out our survey now