Browser does not support script.
Subjects taught at LSE | Services and divisions (administration)
All research groups | Research subject areas
EU law and health
1. EU law and health: an introduction
3. The NHS' engagement with European affairs
5. The impacts of European Union law on the health care sector: Institutional overview
8. Debate: Is HTA going to save health care budgets or are its premises inherently flawed?
11. Developing HTA frameworks in emerging markets: the road ahead
The case of Greece
John Relakis and Nikos Maniadakis
14. Developing HTA frameworks in emerging markets: the road ahead
The case of Serbia
16.Developing HTA frameworks in emerging markets: the road ahead
The case of Poland
18. Spain: the effect of country of birth on patterns of pharmaceutical use
Dolores Jiménez Rubio and Cristina Hernández Quevedo
20. Croatia: 2009/2010 pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement reform
Luka Voncina and Tihomir Strizrep
23. Managed competition in the Netherlands: an example for others?
Ewout van Ginneken, Willemijn Schäfer, Madelon Kroneman
27. Health care performance in the Netherlands: Easy access, varying quality, rising costs
Michael van den Berg, Richard Heijink, Laurens Zwakhals, Harry Verkleij and Gert Westert