Browser does not support script.
Subjects taught at LSE | Services and divisions (administration)
All research groups | Research subject areas
1. Building a healthier, safer, fairer and greener Europe: my vision for the WHO Regional Office for Europe
4. Comparative clinical effectiveness
Silvio Garattini and Vittorio Bertele'
7. Drug development: a complex and risky but potentially rewarding collaborative process
10. Patient health improvement: moving to what is adequate and feasible in assessment of innovative medicines
Lukas Prister and Frank DeFelice
12. Social Care: a new initiative in England to fill evidence gaps
Martin Knapp and Angela Mehta
14. Child and adolescent mental health in Europe. Research on best practice
Dainius Puras and Egle Sumskiene
16. Periodic Health Examination - A brief history and critical assessment
21. The EU School Fruit Scheme: integrating public health into mainstream policy
Felix Mittermayer and Robert Pederson
23. Policy development and implementation: The National Service Framework for Older People in Wales
26. Are regulations of community pharmacies in Europe questioning our pro-competitive policies?
28. Hospital privatisation in Poland
32. "Bandolier" Investigating over-the-counter oral analgesics
37. "Mythbuster" Whole-body screening is an effective way to detect hidden cancers