Browser does not support script.
Subjects taught at LSE | Services and divisions (administration)
All research groups | Research subject areas
1. Solidarity in health. The European Commission sets out new actions on health inequalities.
Ana Xavier, Charles Price and Fritz von Nordheim
4. Health inequality. Why is it important and can we actually measure it?
7. Unmet need as an indicator of health care access
Sara Allin and Cristina Masseria
10. Measuring health inequalities in Europe. Methodological issues in the analysis of survey data
14. CEE countries. Data availability and methodological issues
16. Tackling health inequalities in the Netherlands
19. What is the role of the health care system in reducing health inequalities in France?
22. Resource allocation policies to reduce avoidable health inequalities between Primary Care Trusts in England
24. How do welfare policies contribute to the reduction of health inequalities?
28. Policy actions to tackle health inequalities in Hungary arising from the economic crisis
29. Morbidity-based risk adjustment in Germany. Long in coming, but worth the wait?
Matthew Gaskins and Reinhard Busse
32. Improving New Zealand's health system performance: Challenges for the way forward
Measuring and tackling health inequalities across Europe