Browser does not support script.
Subjects taught at LSE | Services and divisions (administration)
All research groups | Research subject areas
1.The effects of parallel trade on affordable access to medicines
5. Going Private? The growth of voluntary health insurance in Denmark
9. Improving efficiency of allocating public funds to phamaceuticals: A pilot study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Khaled A Al Hussein, Ali S Al Akeel and Jim Attridge
15. Belarus: developments in primary care
Valentin Rusovich and Erica Richardson
17. Poland: will legal restructuring affect the (real) economy of hospitals?
18. Italy's new fiscal federalism
20. Increasing the use of health impact assessments: is the environment a model?
Rebecca Salay and Paul Lincoln
23. Transforming research into action: a European Parliament report on palliative care
Jose M Martin-Moreno, Meggan Harris, Lydia Gorgojo, David Clark, Charles Normand and Carlos Centeno
26. Health information technology in the United States: can planning lead to reality?
Natasha Desai, Brendan Krause and Marin Gemmill-Toyoma
29. "Mythbuster" In health care, more is always better
31. "Bandolier" Assessing relative efficacy of antidepressants