Browser does not support script.
Subjects taught at LSE | Services and divisions (administration)
All research groups | Research subject areas
1. Editorial - Cost containment: impact and consequences
Melinda Hanisch and Panos Kanavos
3. Pricing pharmaceuticals: value based pricing in what sense?
Alistair McGuire, Maria Raikou and Panos Kanavos
6. Pharmaceutical pricing in France: a critique
8. Can Europe afford innovation?
Thomas B Cueni
11. Innovation and regulation in the biopharmaceuticals sector
16. Challenges in the economic evaluation of orphan drugs
Michael F Drummond
18. Generic medicines from a societal perspective: savings for health care systems?
Elizabeth Seeley and Panos Kanavos
22. Does pharmaceutical parallel trade serve the objectives of cost control?
Panos Kanavos and Stacey Kowal
27. When will it happen? Paving the way for risk adjustment in Slovakia
29. The 'Price is Right'? Promoting local production for ARVs in Sub-Saharan Africa
Kinsley Wilson, Jillian Cohen-Köhler and Alan Whiteside
33. Public-private sector partnerships as a means of development in Africa, in the context of HIV/AIDS
Gavin George and Tim Quinlan
37. "Myth Busters" We can improve quality one doctor at a time
39. "Bandolier" On limitations
Ensuring affordability, safeguarding innovation
David McDaid (Editor); Sherry Merkur (Deputy Editor); Philipa Mladovsky (Deputy Editor)