Browser does not support script.
Subjects taught at LSE | Services and divisions (administration)
All research groups | Research subject areas
Managing performance: what do we know?
1.User fees in the Czech Republic: The continuing story of a divisive tool
Ewout van Ginneken, Alena Ottichova, Matthew Gaskins
4. Providing a solid evidence base for policy makers: ECHI initiative
Marieke Verschuuren, Pieter Kramers, Gudrun Kr Gudfinnsdottir, Arpo Aromaa
8. Private sector providers in England: The implications of Independent Sector Treatment Centres
11. Five barriers to physician workforce development in Uzbekistan
Zukhra Karimova, Gary L. Filerman
15. Managing performance: An introduction
16.The performance paradigm in the English NHS: Potentials, pitfalls and prospects
20.If neither altruism nor markets have improved NHS performance, what might?
23.Improving performance in the English National Health Service
26. Health system performance management: Quality for better or for worse