Home > IPA > MPA > Dual Degree Programme
How to contact us


Facebook|Twitter  | 


MPA Enquiries

Applicant Enquiries|

Offer-Holder Enquiries|

Tel:  +44 (0)20 7107 5234


Contact Details|

Dual Degree Programme


The MPA Dual Degree programme offers MPA students the possibility to spend their second year of study at one of the Institute of Public Affair's partner institutions.

During their first year at the Institute of Public Affairs, MPA students can apply for the chance to spend their second year studying one of the following courses at one the following universities:

Sciences-Po is currently reviewing its curriculum provision in the fields of public affairs and public policy. Arrangements for LSE-Sciences Po MPA dual degree programmes for 2016-17 onwards are subject to confirmation.